Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Janessa!



Janessa turned 4 yrs old on June 16th and was so excited to get her own "big girl bike." We had her party a week early because her #1 request was to have Grandma McIlnay in attendance. When I told her she would not be coming she said,"Tell her to take a plane then." I informed her airplane tickets were expensive and she said, as if I was missing plain old common sense, "Well, tell her take a helicopter then!"

So we called Grandma. She was out here a week early for Rachael's baby shower and said she could spare some time on Sunday. As an added bonus,it turned out Shelby and Mason were coming with her too! Just about everyone in the family showed up and a wonderful and silly time was had by all and we had one happy princess!

No comments: