Yes, that is BJ with a "small" Alaskan salmon. He went on a trip there for a week with some friends and they fished the Kenai river and the ocean.

Nice catch! I was happy with all the fresh fish BJ brought home!

The mighty (successful) fishermen.

BJ said while fishing the river, a moose swam by! What a sight! He also saw plenty of bald eagles, whales, and even some Dolphins! I was shocked to see the picture of the icebergs as well. The group was able to fish all day and all night because it stayed light out. It was cold and rainy, but they had a great time. Next time BJ, I think we'll make it a family affair, or at least a couples one!





2 comments:
Wow! What a trip! My brothers and dad said they all had such a great time and they also had some good crazy stories about Jeremy- of course. Your daughters have gotten so big and they are all so beautiful! How fun that you guys are having your fourth! It's a bit crazy let me tell ya! Take care!
Biggs,
I think that fish is bigger than you! The trip looks like an awesome experience...Can you send me some smoked Salmon?
Post a Comment