
Hannah started 1st grade on July 9th and since adjusting to the long days, is really starting to enjoy it. After the first three days though, she came home and said, "Mom, I wish I could take naps again." It made me laugh because she's been fighting naps since she was 2 years old and I had to instate a "quiet time" for her! She loves her teacher and is learning a lot. We started having homework this week and Hannah likes the extra time and attention this provides. It is so fun to watch her grow and develop.

Janessa went to a pre-k camp the same week Hannah started school and loved getting to have a backpack like her big sister. She loved the week she had and can't wait to start back in August. She asks me every other day or so when she gets to go back. I am glad my girls love school!





1 comment:
ah I wanna cry! they are both growing so fast and look so grown up!!! :( You are such a good mommy.
Post a Comment