Our ward's Trunk-or-Treat was on Halloween this year and we decided to attend with some friends and put a kabosh on the neighborhood door-to-door adventures! At a trunk-or-treat the trunks are close together and the candy just as plentiful! It was a fun year as all the girls were into dressing up and carving pumpkins with Daddy!The girls were all excited to put on their costumes, but dressing Brynlee in an adorable Pumpkin outfit (thank you Nana) took the cake! All the girls had to help and make sure it looked just right and then made sure Mommy took a picture of her! It is a new adventure having three mini-moms around!
Enthusiastic Pumpkin carvers

Meet Boofus...Hannah picked him out!

Little Brynlee dressed and positioned by her big sisters

We were still all smiles after a busy, fun-filled evening (I think it was the sugar rush)!
1 comment:
If Hannah is going to be a cheerleader, it should be for BYU! I know our kids would be all decked out in BYU gear if Eric had anything to do with it. For now, I have to live vicariously through others :)
Post a Comment