It was still HOT here so we spent time up in the mountains to cool off. We hiked, rode the ATV, ate s'mores, took naps and got rained on. It was a wonderful time and our load was lightened with BJ's mom here. She got the kids busy looking for acorns and it turned out to be quite a fun little treasure hunt!
| Sometimes it is the daily routines that bring us the most joy and the most challenges. Recently, I have been trying to focus more on the good things that occur rather than the chaotic, often overwhelming ones. In that spirit I put together a montage of a few of those moments that we were actually lucky enough to capture this month. I hope you enjoy and that you are able to enjoy the little gifts of joy you are given everyday. |
Make a Smilebox slideshow![]() |






1 comment:
Your little fam is so stinkin precious. They are even cuter in person Each one of your girls has their own little personality and cuteness you just can't help but want to squeeze them. As Addison says "It's exasperating!"
Post a Comment