Friday, September 21, 2012

Celebrating 30 Weeks

A dear friend of mine came was sweet enough to take some photos of the family awaiting our new addition.  It was so fun and the kids were so happy to be a part of it (though they didn't show it by their cooperation)! Thanks Lynnette!

Getting special Tx from a great foot rubber!





Daisy showing me the love!

Is this really MY big family!  YES it is! Lucky 7!

Love this man and the life we have made together!
He came home from patrol just so we could take a pic like this!
Yep, I think he loves me!

This happens hundreds of times a day!
She loves to kiss her baby sister!

When BJ saw this one he said, "Wow!  Look at that beautifully refinished front door!"
Yes, Babe. It does look amazing.


1 comment:

Lynnette said...

It is a nice looking door...but I think you look even better than the door! You are such a cute little pregnant lady! Thanks for letting me take the pictures. I can't wait to meet little Ms. McIlnay!